- I just joined IBC InnDependent InnCentives. Can I collect InnDependent InnCentives nights for previous bookings?
If you have not yet completed your stay, you can attach your booking to your account. Unfortunately, you aren't able to collect nights for stays that were completed prior to joining InnDependent InnCentives online.
- How do I collect IBC InnDependent InnCentives nights if I wasn't signed in to my account when I made a booking?
You'll need to add your booking to your account before you complete your stay. If you have already checked in for your hotel stay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I redeem a free IBC InnDependent InnCentives night when I'm booking a hotel?
When you've collected 12 InnDependent InnCentives nights, you'll get a credit for a future one night free at an eligible hotel. The value of the free night is equal to the average rate of the 12 nights you collected.
- Will my InnDependent InnCentives nights expire?
Your InnDependent InnCentives nights will expire after 24 months if there is no activity in your account. The 24-month period begins with the most recent activity in your account. As long as you stay with IBC hotels at least once every 24 months, your free nights do not expire.
- What happens if I cancel a booking made with my free InnDependent InnCentives night?
If you cancel your booking before the hotel's cancellation deadline, we'll put your free night back in your account within 48 to 72 hours. You can then redeem the free night when you make your next reservation.
- How do I collect IBC InnDependent InnCentives nights?
To collect InnDependent InnCentives nights and earn one free night for every twelve nights stayed at an eligible InnDependent InnCentives hotel, all you need is an InnDependent InnCentives account. Sign in every time you make a reservation.
- Can I combine two or more InnDependent InnCentives accounts?
We understand that some customers may have more than one account. Be sure to log in to the same account each time you make a booking. If you created two accounts on ibchotels.com, email me us and we will help you.
- When will my InnDependent InnCentives nights be added to my account?
InnDependent InnCentives nights are applied to your InnDependent InnCentives account within 24-72 hours after the completion of your hotel stay.
- How do I create, manage, or close my ibchotels.com account?
Creating an account with ibchotels.com allows you to keep track of your reservations, save your favorite hotels, and monitor your InnDependent InnCentives points. To create an account, sign up now.
- What is InnDependent InnCentives?
InnDependent InnCentives is a IBC loyalty program dedicated to independent hotels that lets you earn free nights with each night's stay. And it's our way of thanking you for continuing to book with IBC.
- Will the hotel I book know if I redeemed a free InnDependent InnCentives night?
No, hotels will not know if you are using a reward night for your stay, so you'll get the same availability and same experience as anyone else who booked at that hotel.
Our frequent traveler hotel lodging loyalty and rewards program, InnDependent InnCentives™ is patent pending and is for guests aged 18+ who signed up with a valid email address. To earn
hotel credits, when you book and stay 12 nights at eligible IVH hotels, you’ll get a credit equal to the average of the 12 nights stayed to redeem at any IVH participating hotel. We work out
the average value of all the 12 nights you’ve collected and give it back to you as a free night.You just pay taxes and fees. And if you choose a room that costs more, you only pay the
difference. You can’t collect or redeem nights when you pay using a discount coupon or ifyou’re making a package booking. Read full terms and conditions.